Purbeck District Council’s licensing sub-committee has granted Loud Sound Events Limited a variation to their existing premises licence at Lulworth Castle and Grounds.
Dorset resident Carol Matthews explains the benefits of her superfast fibre to the premises (FTTP) connection. More information about fibre to the premises: https://www.dorsetforyou.gov.uk/superfast/fttp Follow us on twitter: @superfastdorset Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/superfastdorset/
- Fly-tipping fixed penalty notice issued in Beaminster A Dorset resident was recently issued a fixed penalty notice after their waste was fly-tipped ... 86 views | posted on January 31, 2017
- Council Approve Avon Beach Promenade Works Christchurch Borough Council members have approved the permanent reconstruction of Avon Beach promenade as part ... 76 views | posted on February 22, 2017
- Dorset County Council agrees 4.99 per cent council tax rise Dorset County Council has agreed to increase council tax by 4.99 per cent to help ... 55 views | posted on February 16, 2017
- Christchurch sets out its position on Future Dorset Christchurch Borough Council members have agreed to make representations to the Secretary of State, Rt ... 52 views | posted on February 22, 2017
- Town bridge joins world landmarks turning red Weymouth Town Bridge will turn red on the evening of Wednesday, 22 February to ‘shine ... 45 views | posted on February 22, 2017